Licences, permits and permissions

See all services for Licences, permits and permissions

Some businesses need a licence to operate, for example a liquor licence or a licence to run boarding kennels.  You can apply for a wide range of licences from Fife Council.

Before a licence is granted the applicant will probably need to meet a number of conditions, and an inspection of premises or practices may be required.

For some licences a fee will also be required with the licence application. 



Go Top

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience here. If you do not want us to use cookies you can change your settings at any time.