Health and safety training courses
Our Skills Development Centre provides a range of services to both employed and unemployed individuals who are interested in undertaking training to obtain recognised qualifications.
Training is delivered by experienced instructors, who are dedicated to ensure you receive an interactive learning experience.
If you are businesses looking for a course that is outwith our training schedule, please call us as we may be able to accommodate your request.
The courses we run are:
- Industry/ Warehouse Manual Handling
- Office Manual Handling
- CSCS Health Safety Environmental Test
- Risk Assessment
- Working at Heights
- PASMA Mobile Tower Scaffolding
- PASMA Low level Access
- Scaffolding Inspection
- Abrasive Wheels
- Hazardous Substances
- Entry Level in Occupational Health and Safety – British Safety Council
- Occupational Health and Safety Level 1 - British Safety Council
- Woodworking Machinery Regulations
- IPAF Harness Safety
- IPAF Boom lift - powered access
- IPAF Scissor lift - powered access
Maximum numbers on each course is 10 candidates, with the exception of the PASMA Scaffolding course, which is 9, if you have fewer candidates they can join another courses, which run intermittently.
Courses are flexible and training can be developed to meet your requirements.
For more information contactSkills Development Centre
Tel: 01592 583603 Contact Skills Development Centre online
By Post: Fife Council Skills Development Centre Midfield Road Kirkcaldy Fife KY1 3NL