Leven Social Work Office
- About Leven Social Work Office
- Opening Hours
- Disabled Access
- Holidays and Closures
- Related Publications
If you are looking for information on the services we provide, you can find details online at fifedirect.org.uk/socialcare. If you don’t have a computer you can use one at your library or local office.
There are a number of social work leaflets that provide information on specific services, how they are provided, any charges involved and eligibility criteria. You can pick these up in libraries, local offices, download them from fifedirect.org.uk or request one from our contact centre.
New contacts and referral arrangements
Anyone seeking advice or support from Social Work Service for the very first time can either:-
- Check Fife Direct for services available and complete an e-form request. This is for low level queries such as information on services such as Meals on Wheels or support in their local community eg Carers Centre.
- Call Social Work Service Contact Centre on 01383 441177. From the simplest request through to more complex, sensitive situations our team will be able to ensure the right care, support and attention is provided.
- Visit the Local Office in Durie Street, Leven. Here they can speak to an advisor who will:
- provide advice and support on how to access Social Work services
- work with other council services and agencies and;
- link with local people, councillors and services to help access services or support that is tailored to the individual.
Members of the public can only visit Carberry House by appointment.
Existing service users
If you are an existing service user you may already have an allocated Social Work Service member of staff. You can continue to contact them on the direct number they will have provided to you. You will still be able to make appointments or seek help and advice at a time and place that suits you.
Opening HoursCall 01383 44 11 77. If you have an emergency between 5.00pm and 9.00am - Monday to Friday or over the weekend call 03451 550099.
For more information contactSocial Work Enquiries
Tel: 01383 441177 Contact Social Work Enquiries online
Emergency Out of Hours Social Work Services
Tel: 03451 550099
By Post: Fife Council, New City House, 1 Edgar Street, Dunfermline, KY12 7EP